Test and Inspection Contract Sales
Mammoth Fire Alarms, Inc. is searching to fill a Test & Inspection Contract Sales position based in southern New Hampshire and covering New Hampshire, Vermont, and Southern Maine. We are seeking an energetic, motivated individual looking to build a career off recurring revenue commissions. MFA has a one-stop-shop business model and an extensive field service operation to support growth in our recurring inspection business for commercial fire alarms, fire sprinklers, suppression systems, special hazards, monitoring, and extinguishers.
- Prospect for new customers and develop relationships that will lead to sales opportunities
- Conduct building surveys in order to develop proposals for customers
- Create proposals for service agreements; test and inspections, preventative maintenance and central station monitoring
- Make necessary sales presentations to customers and management as requested
- Acquire and maintain sound knowledge of all product lines and services offered
- Review testing & inspection reports with the Service Manager to quantify service repair proposals based on discrepancies discovered during system inspections.
- Partner with internal departments to communicate job scopes and relay customer needs.
- Must have 3-5 years professional experience in an outside sales role
- A proven, successful track record of end-user service sales with an ability to prospect for new customers
- Sales experience related to the fire alarm and fire protection fields and/or building services and maintenance contracts is a significant plus
- Exceptional telephone skills for converting warm sales leads into site visits and signed contracts
- Strong work ethic and desire for achieving goals
- Good organizational skills with an attention to detail.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Team player able to work with other internal departments
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Valid driver's license with acceptable record, will conduct background and drug testing
Please send resume to:
Mammoth Fire Alarms, Inc.
176 Walker Street
Lowell, MA 01854
Contact Peter Webber, General Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only candidates that send a resume and have the proper experience will be considered.
Mammoth Fire Alarms, Inc. (MFA) is a leading life-safety systems distributor within the New England area. We have been family owned and operated for over 25 years. We are accepting applications for the following positions:
New England's Premier
Life Safety Systems Distributor